Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leading Credit Bureau company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Database Administrator
- This is an entry role for fresh graduates with background in Information and Communications technology who will receive on-the-job training.
The ideal candidates will play crucial roles in the company’s data management unit carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of data warehouse
- Take instructions and co-ordinate with data managers regarding database transfers and specifications
- Manage data migrations between systems
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues
- Ensure all database systems meet business and performance requirements
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Import external data for edit checks
- Implementation of data dashboards to display data in differing formats
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases.
- Produce queries and develop reports to support business needs
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Knowledge of current technologies
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with people at all levels
- Possess a firm grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Tertiary Education, preferably in Computer Science
- 0-2 years post-NYSC experience
- Experience building and integrating applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Database program certification preferable
- Good understanding of fundamental application design principles
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘ENT-DB’ as subject of mail