Stresert Services Limited – Our client who own a state-of-the-art choice apartment at Ikoyi, requires the service of a qualified candidate for immediate employment, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The job holder is accountable for all the mechanical and electrical deliverables required for the whole facility.
- Manages projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems by conducting research programs and making recommendations on best solutions.
- Measures the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
- Maintains and modify equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Read design specifications and technical drawings on every equipment purchased before installation.
- Research suitable solutions and estimate costs and timescales required per project/repairs
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- equipment and system capabilities; confirming assembly, and installation processes.
- Provides engineering information by answering enquiries required by the residents.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services
- Provides technical advice, assess project requirements, service and maintain equipment.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, apply knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Install and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks as required.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties as required.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
Required Experience and Skills
- At least 7 years work experience
- HND, B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- Analyzing Information
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Electronic Systems
- Electronics Troubleshooting
- Electronic Testing Design
- Project Management
- Quality Focus
- Database Design
Attractive remuneration above industry standards, depending on experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘MECLE’ as the subject of mails.
Application Deadline: 15th April, 2018.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be contacted for interviews