Strongmas Residence Development Limited is a real estate company and a member of the Strongmas group. Established several years ago as Cerebral Homes before it metamorphosed to its current name. Strongmas Residences was borne out of the idea of making exotic homes affordable to the middle class. Strongmas believes unvaryingly in quality and customer satisfaction. Over the years have built homes in Magodo Phase 2, Lekki and its environs. Our mission is to provide complete and affordable residences with award-winning design, conveniences, and architectural distinctive spaces with the finest quality of products and our vision is to transform the building Landscape of Africa and to compete with its contemporaries around the world. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Female Sales Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Real Estate Sales Executive, you will work closely with the real estate manager to develop and increase sales of real estate properties by following up on potential and existing clients.
- You will be require to followup on portfolio/leads of new clients too.
- Generate sales of properties with existing and new clients Prospect
- Followup on new clients to increase the company’s client database.
- Develop and increases sales by following up on potential clients through inspections.
- Develop innovative ideas to boost sales
- Accompany clients during their visit to all of their estates for inspection
- Interview clients to know what type of properties they want
- Coordinate closing of deals and signing of document schedule
- To visit and show the company’s estates/products to prospective clients
- Responsible to build and maintain an excellent relationship with clients on an ongoing basis
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- To understand the products, and to communicate them effectively
- Develop, establish and maintain market strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- List details of land or buildings for sale
- Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration
- Advise on merits of properties and the terms of sale
- Ensure proper management of account
- Prepare and send weekly report to immediate supervisor
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by management.
Education & Experience:
- Should possess a B.Sc / HND in any Social Science subject.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing and sales of Real Estate.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
30th August, 2022.