Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitors and ensures that assigned vehicle is well maintained.
- Ensures that vehicles particulars are valid.
- Perform any other duty as required.
- The job demands absolute dedication to duty and punctuality.
- Ensures safety is always taken into consideration.
- Ensures car is always in good condition.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Minimum certification of an FSLC / SSCE with 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Must be within the age of 25 -35 years.
- Valid driving license.
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads, neighbourhoods and Lagos routes.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend duties.
- Candidate must live around Lekki -Ajah Axis.
- Ability to drive new model vehicles with at least two years of experience.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 21st November, 2021.