Study Local Portals is at the forefront of higher education marketing, recruitment, and student enrollment. We strive to be a reliable solutions specialist to our partner institutions and to remain a premier resource for student recruitment and marketing management needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Product Marketer
- We are looking for an experienced Digital Product Marketer to drive institution acquisition and to shape our marketing strategy.
- You will need to be hands-on to implement our customer acquisition through inbound marketing, social media marketing, influencer outreach, partnerships and paid advertising.
- This is an opportunity for someone to be part of something big, someone to play a critical role in driving our success.
- Own and discover marketing funnels for Study Local Nigeria
- Develop creative ways to show off Study-local Nigeria to as many people as possible
- Perform other duties as asked that may relate to study local Africa as a whole.
- Attract new traffic to our site and convert that traffic into new users
- Understand our competitors’ position and fine tune our product positioning
- Drive and implement our organic and paid advertising strategy
- Hands-on creation of outbound and inbound content
Love selling products? Ready to get your hands dirty? Have proven results in digital marketing? Like all of us at a startup, you will be wearing multiple hats and you are expected to bring values in multiple disciplines quickly. You should be a highly motivated and creative individual who loves to make things stand out from the crowd.
- Have 3+ years experience doing digital marketing (preferably tech/internet products).
- Have amazing writing skills and can write engaging stories.
- Working knowledge with various paid advertising channels (Facebook, Google PPC etc).
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and similar technologies.
- Value “getting it done” more than perfect.
- Have experience working in the fast-paced startup world.
- You are passionate about the Internet and the creative world.
There are some perks working at Studylocal Nigeria. A full-time Digital Product Marketer enjoy the following:
- Competitive salary in the N2.0m to 3.0m per Annum range.
- Professional training to increase your skills and development.
- Travel within African countries.
- Extended health and dental benefits.
- Flexible vacation & paid time off.
- Unlimited tea and snacks.
- Beer and meal Fridays for team bonding.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters (which should include any social media accounts you own) and Resumes (Pdf format) to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2018.