Subsea 7 is a world-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry. We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Controller
Vacancy ref: 59123
Reporting To: Project Control Manager
Business area: Surf and Conventional
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Job type: Contract
- The Senior Cost Controller reports to the Project Control Manager.
- He/she is vested with the responsibility to assist the Manager/Department in the discharge of his day to day tasks.
- This role shall be executed within the utmost respect of Company’s procedures, Code of Business Conduct and Core Values.
- All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
Specific Key Responsibilities & Activities
Project Logistic Operation Reporting:
- Manage SAP/Cobra Structure
- Manage the phasing of Logistics costs (ACWP/ETC)
- Periodic review of Logistics budget and justification of additional costs with Lead/PCM/POM/PM
- Tool Update – Load Budget in COBRA (Cost Control/Budgeting software)
- Follow-up logistic file for Nigeria and outside(Example….Gibraltar, Onne/PHC, SNI)
- Follow-up Crew change + Accommodation + Feeding + Travel + PIT for all offshore personnel
- Follow-up Handling + Trucking + Port Dues + Freight Forwarding
- Follow-up on actual postings and commitments in SAP
Project Management Team Manning Reporting:
- Update Man-hours follow-up File, with extract SAP “CADO” and re-estimate from Budget Owners (Forecast)
- Manage SAP/Cobra Structure for Man-hours collection
- Define ACWP (Sap actuals + Estimate missing) and ETC(update MOB/DEMOB dates)
- Periodic review of PMT budget and justification of additional costs with Lead/PCM PM
- Update Follow-up Travel Expenses, Environment Recharges for Expat & Missions, Personnel PIT, IT and Offices Recharge
- Follow-up on Management Fee recharges
- Tool Update – Load Budget in COBRA
Project Revenue Reporting On Reimbursables:
- Supplier Invoices collections, identification, WBS/NWA Allocation (SAP), send for approval.
- Reimbursable Time Sheets collections
- Follow-up on Cost Register (WBS & re-invoicing) for proper identification of reimbursable items
- Update Contract Department on items/costs due to be reimbursed
Project Financial Accounting Reporting:
- PFA check Accruals registered ( ACWP Estimated = Actual + Provision)
- Matching ACWP/SAP per Currency and Company
- Correct, if required, ACWP and/or SAP (Accrual Journal entries)
- ACWP/SAP Variance justification(Accrual)
- Follow-up POC monthly estimate and calculation
- POC Variance explanation to Group
- Participate to the preparation of the tax reporting
- Administrative/Monthly SharePoint Audit/COSA/Hard Copy Filing PMSR
- Weekly Cost Control Meetings/Cost Control Reports
- Prepare and Supply information to Auditors with Management authorization
- Give feed-back to Estimating Department during Project execution and at the end when required
- Exchange information with Countries and Departments
- Support to reporting Department.
Key Relationships/ Stakeholders
- Project Team (Contract, Operations, SCM…)
- Treasury Team
- General Accounts
- Global Finance
- A University Graduate (B.Sc) or HND Graduate in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience,
- Enjoy building relationships in a team oriented environment,
- Experienced multitasker, with a focus on effective prioritization,
- Ability to utilize knowledge and previous experience to contribute and assist in meeting the Group’s objectives,
- Good command of Pack office / SAP.
- Cost Control prior experience in Oil and Gas industry is a must
- Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong organization, analytical, and project management skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th August, 2018.