Sundry Markets Limited – Marketsquare is Nigeria’s emerging grocery retail chain – a place where Nigerians can go to find their trusted brands of groceries at the best prices.
Marketsquare was conceived from a burning sensation to create a modern and relevant retail shopping experience for Nigerians and a more convenient way for people to get their everyday needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Management Trainee
- Our Retail Management Trainee Program is a one-year structured on-the-job training program with well-defined training curriculum highlighting on our core competency and values. It is designed to develop our future leaders.
- We’re looking for candidates who have the potentials and interest to build a budding career in the retail industry. Ideal candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any field preferably in Management related courses.
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Good People skills Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Experience in retail sales
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class upper)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable confidence, assertiveness and self-motivation
- The interest to do shift work over weekends and public holidays
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Computer literate (Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country and – Not more than 28 years old by 31 December 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
- Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which maybe scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2019