Sunlight Resources Limited, a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria. It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went onto design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever-popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Shift Arrangement: Required
- Supervising warehouse staff, Loaders and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level.
- To establish an economically effective and viable network for smooth distribution of products in the strategically defined demographic areas.
- Required to work in shift arrangement.
- To develop, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Any other duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
- Minimum educational standard: SSCE / OND / HND / BSc in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Warehouse Management, Store Management, Transport Management, Logistics.
- Minimum Working Experience: Two years and above.
Job Requirements, Skills and Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Must have been exposure in leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Knowledge of LIFO, FIFO.
- Knowledge in Inventory Management.
- Knowledge in Store Management.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within proximity or ready to relocate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Warehouse Shift Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 24th August, 2022.