Sunnet Systems is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
Everyone in our organization is a professional. We recognize the effect of globalization on the business environment. Businesses today depend on ICT infrastructure to remain competitive, profitable and efficient in their quality of service delivery.
At Sunnet, we willingly take ownership of our clients’ ICT challenges/initiatives so they can focus on their core businesses. And we do it with a great pleasure.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies for our organization.
- You will follow procurement procedures; maintain an updated list of inventory and incoming purchases and supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite Especially Excel (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- This role is for immediate employment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 1st September, 2017