Sunray Ventures is an African venture builder, addressing Africa’s core opportunities and challenges, by building and growing high-impact companies that are leaders in their respective fields. Sunray Ventures currently works in three different verticals.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Perform ongoing preventive and corrective maintenance and repair work on the mechanical and electrical systems of the facility
- Review and understand equipment and methods of operation, fire/life safety, and other systems;
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements;
- Maintain compliance to State and federal ordinances and codes;
- Support any afterhours building needs and activities as required;
- Maintain and operate all electrical and mechanical equipment, plumbing systems, building management systems, and building repairs.
- Perform facility inspections and produce report on condition affecting operations.
- Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken;
- Attend training sessions and seminars; and
- Other tasks as may be assigned by hierarchy
- A good Degree in Engineering,
- 2 -4 years of related work experience
- Ability to work with others on a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, maintain detailed and accurate records, and prepare clear and concise written reports
- Vendor management experience
- Familiarity with regulations and building codes.
- Ability to apply engineering principles and techniques to the solution of equipment, buildings and infrastructure
- Ability to prepare engineering specifications, statements of work, and estimates for a wide range of facility related projects
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Budget management experience
- Above-market remuneration
- Health insurance benefits
- Career growth potential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply