Posted on :
15 Nov, 2010
15 Nov, 2010
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations and housekeeping. While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests’ needs and expectations. Business and people management are equally important elements.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES
– Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services; promoting and marketing the business;
– Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
– Maintaining statistical and financial records;
– Setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
– Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
– Training and monitoring staff;
– Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
– Meeting and greeting customers;
– Dealing with customer complaints and comments;
– Addressing problems and troubleshooting;
– Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
– Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
– Ensuring security is effective;
– Carrying out inspections of property and services.
You must have extensive hotel management experience in 4/5 star hotel. You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
Our client offers a pleasant working environment, good career prospects and very attractive and highly competitive compensation package to the successful candidate.