Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a mega Supermarket in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Supermarket (Expatriate)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The company is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to manage the supermarket.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the supermarket and its staff
- You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all activities
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets customers’ needs and expectations
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in customer service, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- You must have strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th July, 2019