Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is an established leading haulage company in Nigeria. With over 40 years’ experience in road transportation, it has established a solid reputation as a company with a strong commitment to quality. The company has a major contract with a leading multinational food and beverage company to distribute its products across the federation axis. They are recruiting outstanding candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing, planning and coordinating transport operations, delivery and organisation of services.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage drivers in various locations around the country
- Ensure operations meet performance and safety targets, monitoring and reporting performance to senior management;
- Minimise disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays, making decisions in difficult situations;
- Meet customers and deal with complaints and areas of concern.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the haulage business with a good knowledge of truck operations and maintenance.
- You must also be skilled in the coordination of Drivers. A good knowledge of routes in Nigeria is essential.
- In addition, you must have good problem-solving skills, numerical abilities, ability to stay focused in the face of criticism, ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
20th January, 2023.