Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading management & IT consulting and capacity building firm that specialises in customer service training, company retreats, strategic planning and Human Resource Service. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure timely and accurate upload of pertinent information on website and update/refresh content;
- Oversee social media management and growth across all social media platforms;
- Analyse social media insights to guide social media campaigns;
- Develop a content calendar to ensure constant engagement with followers across all platforms;
- Grow organic followers on all social media platforms.
- Engage social media followers across all platforms;
- Develop relationships and social media influencers in all service sectors;
- A Graduate (B.Sc / HND Holder)
- 1-2 years core experience in similar roles
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good decision maker
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Social media management experience
- Graphic design skills and knowledge of Canva is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the email subject.
Application Deadline: 3rd November, 2020.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted.