Supermart.ng is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of our leading-edge grocery delivery website by collaborating closely with the development team throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas for features and workflows on platform applications.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables.
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for the Supermart brand.
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Experience in designing web applications with a capacity for simplifying complexity and ability to create wide-palatable UIs and workflows.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements.
- Experience with testing methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc.) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc.), including responsive design techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other preferred tools.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Passion for user experience (UX) and usability
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Recruiting, managing and motivating various channel sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
- Experience leading a data-driven marketing team.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
- Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2016.
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
- Our Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for a company and its offerings without an exchange of money. Our PR officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
- The successful candidate will manage and grow our presence in local and international radio, TV and other publications by helping define and executing on a public relations strategy.
- This is an exciting role for an outgoing, independent, self-starter person who has a background in Marketing, Press and Public Relations.
- The successful candidate will also be our primary contact with external press and be in charge of outbound communications.
- Writing external communications and press releases
- Representing our company at conferences and events
- Representing company in interviews on Radio and TV
- New business development with media
- Business Development – As the job demands be also responsible for business development and sales
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Good ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very well organized with the ability to multi task and prioritize workload in a very busy & fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong pro-active ability to learn, develop & implement new initiatives & Tele-Marketing solutions
- Articulate and enthusiastic with the ability to represent the company at all levels in a professional, warm and approachable manner
- Excellent negotiation & people skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Event organization and management skills
- An independent, self-starter who loves new challenges, is highly creative and able to develop the brand
- Pleasant personality and able to build relationships with employees and press people
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2016.
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Executive
- The SEO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for Supermart.
- The correct person will be goal-oriented and possess exceptional attention to detail.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine and internet marketing industry trends
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve ranking.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics,
- NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Application Closing Date
16th July 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org