Supermart.ng is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer (PHP)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Fulltime
- We require the services of an experienced Software Engineer for immediate employment in our Lagos Office.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Degree and/or relevant certifications
- 3 to 5 years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of objectoriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any NoSQL database is an advantage.
Competitive within the industry standard
Job Title: Frontend Software Developer
Job Type: Fulltime
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a Frontend Software Developer.
- We currently migrated our Ecommerce platform from Angular1 to Angular2 and we need the service of a Frontend Developer to help maintain the code and build new features.
- Delivering a complete frontend application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop Apps.
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Creating selfcontained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and Sass.
- Two or three years experience in frontend development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS(1&2) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Highly competitive within the industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume or CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2019.