Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Assistant
Location: Lagos (Preference for a candidate living around Anthony/Maryland, Gbagada area)
Role: Full Time
- We are seeking a dynamic, energetic retail assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, you will play a key role in providing stellar customer service experiences on a daily basis. You must be organized, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable our products with an engaging, upbeat personality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers and make them feel welcome
- Maintain a clean, organized, and comfortable office and its environs
- Be attentive to customers, providing answers to any questions
- Make recommendations
- Arrange merchandise (proper sizing, colour choices, collecting items from back inventory if needed, etc.) in the stock tray in good order.
- Restock items that are running low and maintain proper display appearances
- Assist with inventory counts and placement of new products, including new in-store or window displays
- Handle customer complaints and concerns calmly; find a reasonable solution (calling on a supervisor only when necessary)
- Keep a watchful eye for theft or mishandling of merchandise; act according to company policy
- Ensure customers are well-informed on any current sales, rewards programs, and store return policy
- Process payment by using cash register, credit card machines, and/or POS (point of sale) computer system
Requirements and Qualifications
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Physically fit, able to work long hours on one’s feet
- Available to work late daily and on weekends
- Must be a fast learner and able to think quickly on one’s feet
- Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills
- High SSCE or OND equivalent preferred
- Previous retail and/or sales experience a major plus
- Computer literate and comfortable using POS systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Retail Store Assistant” as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2019.