SureRemit, a subsidiary of SureGroup, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth & Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Growth & Marketing Manager is responsible for driving brand awareness, seed demand and growth for SureRemit via offline and online channels.
- This is an exciting role as it provides the opportunity to work across various functions, including PR, customer success, campaign management, demand generation, product marketing, and content marketing.
- Support specific campaigns with landing pages, SEO, SEM, display advertising, content syndication, and reporting.
- Provide comprehensive and insightful reporting and updates on marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement offline marketing strategies for the brand.
- Experiment with new marketing and growth channels such as influencer programs, new ad formats, co-branding marketing partnerships etc.
- Keep up to date on latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Write all forms of content to support all marketing efforts including but not limited to web pages, blog posts, webinars, social media posts, newsletters, presentation decks and press releases;
- Develop and implement creative ways to promote content and engage with online community to enhance marketing efforts;
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns;
- Manage and drive the ASO related projects for SureRemit;
- Research and implement ASO recommendations;
- Conduct ongoing competitive research and provide insights to enhance marketing strategies;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that the website supports marketing goals
- University Degree
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing or related field
- Experience working around Influencer marketing and Instagram marketing
- Good understanding of CTR, CR, CPI, CPA, churn rate, LTV and other similar metrics.
- Strong understanding of marketing methodologies, including expertise in SEO, SEM, display advertising, and social media
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience in App store optimization is a plus
- Experience with ASO tools and app store testing tools like Google experiments is a plus
- Exceptional Oral & Written Communication skills
- Customer/Client focused skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Able to take initiative.
- Hands On! We are only looking for people who want to get their hands dirty and work in a scrappy startup environment
- Genuinely excited about creating original content to engage audience;
- Sound comprehension of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong attention to details
- Passionate about making an impact.
- Committed to delivering high-quality results, with cost-effective use of resources
- Flexible, determined, and displays enthusiasm
- Displays integrity and high personal ethical standards.
- Housing assistance
- Free Breakfast
- Gifting and rewards culture
- Work with a bunch of fun, smart and creative people.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- New MacBook Pro
- Flex-time (work from home twice a month)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply