SW Global is one of the first globally competitive technology companies to emerge from West Africa and penetrate the global information technology (IT) market. SW Global Nigeria recruits Country Operations Manager
The Country Operations Manager will be accountable for the effectiveness, profitability and business growth of all assigned sites and accounts, and other administrative tasks supporting our Business. The candidate will have the executive presence to lead a leadership forum.
This is a highly visible and highly critical function requiring excellent relationship building, collaboration, communication, influence, and negotiation skills. This leader must have strong technical and business skills to understand and work with the business and technology owners. S(he) must have skills to see through complexity and identify key risks and opportunities when working with program and operations leaders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the process for creation and reporting of business operations goals, metrics, and dashboard for projects with the goal of identifying and driving towards operational excellence and continuous performance improvement
- Develops and guides the overall operation of the business, including creating and implementing the business plans. Guides operational activities on an ongoing daily basis, exercising tight cost control and maximizing price realization in the market place to influence profits
- Responsible for all aspects of the Business Operations; leadership team meetings, including defining the rhythm for the business, identifying and teeing up the right agenda, actions and follow-up, program visibility and tracking, presentations etc..
- Provide business leadership in assisting the team with identifying and synthesizing strategic business opportunities and developing business plans.
- Work directly with the departments in establishing weekly/monthly goals and providing day-to-day operations support to all departments.
- Accountable for the implementation, improvement and adherence to Company policies/processes at assigned sites.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Global office to plan project roll-outs and establishing project deadlines.
- Responsible for monitoring the timely and accurate processing of all HCM paperwork within the Divisions.
- Monitor the departments and markets’ progress in achieving project and monthly reporting deadlines (Revenue Variance Reports, Headcounts etc.)
- Maintain strict confidentiality with regard to personnel issues.
- Direct participation in the selection and hiring process of new personnel throughout the company.
Conduct market audits (contract, billing, and general market operations).
- Collaborate with members of other functional teams and lead these teams to develop a shared understanding of operational performance drivers and key metrics
- Performs other duties as required.
Educational Requirements and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus an MBA required
- 4+ years experience in a business or sales operations environment
- Ability to foster and manage relationships across multiple departments and disciplines to meet aggressive goals and strict deadlines
- Distinctive problem solving and analytic skills, combined with strong business judgment
- Strong critical/conceptual thinking skills combined with the ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing details
- Strong leadership aptitude
- Proven quantitative ability and Excel spreadsheet modelling skills
- Experience in a fast paced software, Internet or media industries helpful
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a high degree of operational skills to support metrics, and fact based management decision making.
- Must be experienced in developing financial plans, budgets, and business plans.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
Contact Person : Beatrice
E-mail: [email protected]