SW Global is one of the first globally competitive technology companies to emerge from West Africa and penetrate the global information technology (IT) market. SW Global Nigeria recruits Manager (Accounts & CRM)
You will be the customer’s initial point of contact for escalation of all technical issues and will be responsible for completing the transition of technical services processes from the customer to SW Global, and ensuring the customer receives maximum value from SW Global’s technical support solutions
Account & Customer Relationship Management
- Perform life-cycle management of customer relationships
- Monitor all customer contacts, identify up-selling opportunities, and work to build the customer relationship by managing expectations and proactively generating trust with the customer
- Reporting all activities to management on a periodic bases and report progress on all accounts
- Ensure service level agreements for all our projects are being adhered to
- Support local Service Center initiatives that ensure customer satisfaction, recommending improvements, problems resolution and identifying and completing additional sales opportunities within existing customers.
- Responsible for successful contract implementation and value realization
- Responsible for Order Tracking, SLA/OLA Tracking
- Ensure efficient and effective Issue management
- Responsible for Trend analysis, problem reporting and management and resolution as required
- Manage the extraction of SW Global Limited from the customer’s processes as the contract term expires.
- Preparation of all relevant customer-related monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Responsible for setting up a call centre and setting up of a customer relationship management database
- Support analysis and review of the day-to-day operations of the Company.
- Provide direct support and leadership on all operational efficiency and customer relationship matters.
- Conduct regularly scheduled vendor review meetings with vendor representatives and business clients across all companies
- Provide comprehensive risk management including: negotiation with vendor legal counsel to prepare and amend contracts for goods and services; assists business areas to determine the need for a financial review of vendors. ?
- Develop, report and track vendor performance metrics for all strategic vendors
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop vendor processes to improve efficiencies and cost savings
- Manage all purchasing and procurement of large-scale project equipment for the whole Kutana family of companies
- Source potential vendors, identifying and coordinating the required procurement process including preparation of bids or bid exceptions, bid analysis including cost/price analysis, obtaining approvals, working to develop and negotiate contracts, awarding contracts, documenting the bid process, and working with business area and vendors to address performance issues.
- Develop contracts requirements through interaction with business areas on the purchase of complex, sophisticated and critical materials, supplies, equipment, or services of substantial importance to the organization. Procurements may be complex and require coordination with the business area and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to ensure business area requirements are identified. Procurements may be one-time purchases or long-term, blanket contracts. Requires strong project management skills and must be able to work on several procurement projects simultaneously. Considered a procurement expert.
- Evaluate equipment requests from project teams to ensure efficient use of resources
- Prepare and maintain inventory reports and correspondence for all project sites
- Manages to build partnerships across the supply chain, business units and operations to influence results.
- Share ideas with the relevant team to increase route-to-market productivity while promoting efficient and profitable service.
- Any other duties assigned to you
Education, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or relevant subject with equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar managerial role
- Strong understanding of Project Management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts
- Proficiency with contract terms, conditions and negotiations
- Must be able to recognize complex problems, analyze situations and provide suggested/implemented resolutions.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and execute task to closure
- Must exhibit above average written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate with external clients in a professional manner
- Able to adapt to new assignments, processes, methods and tools easily
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self motivation and results orientation
- Work is normally performed typical at customer locations/onsite
- Limited physical effort required
- Clean desk policy
- It is important to note that in your team, you might be required to multi task, be detail oriented, flexible and work on multiple projects at the same time. You should also be prepared to change positions at short notice and adapt to constant change.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected].
Be sure to include the position title in the subject line.
Contact Person : Beatrice
E-mail :[email protected]
Website : www.swglobal.com