Sweet Nation Foods Limited is a manufacturer and supplier of specialty food snacks to the Abuja market. Our product line includes over 80 flavors of popcorn. Our mission is to enrich lives and create new and memorable food experiences through our unique and diverse selection of premium quality snacks and confections. We are a small company with a big heart that is obsessed with bringing our clients variety and premium-quality. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book-Keeper
Unit: Account & Finance
Reports To: Account Manager.
- A Bookkeeper, or Bookkeeping Clerk, is a financial professional who is responsible for recording a company’s financial accounts and records.
- Their duties include checking accounting records for accuracy, tracking invoices and payments and maintaining a system for organizing company documents.
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions.
- Update and maintain the general ledger.
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system.
- Recording of debits and credits.
- Maintain the trial balance, by a reconciliation of general ledgers.
- Account reconciliation to assert the accuracy of transactions.
- Use knowledge of local laws to comply with reporting requirements.
- Monitor any variances from the projected budget.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Associates Degree or at least one (1) year of experience.
Competencies / Skills:
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Understanding accounting best practices.
- Data entry skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards.
- Honest and Integrity
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2022.