Swift Networks Limited is a facilities-based telecommunications services provider. The company was founded in 2002, since inception, Swift Networks has invested heavily in “next generation” networking technologies to build a multi-service network platform. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for a qualified candidate to fill an Information Technology position, as we maintain our status as the leading broadband connectivity services provider in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Telecoms Billing Application Support Specialist
- The Telecom Billing Application Support Specialist will be part of the IT team responsible for providing quality service via incident management, operations, and general business support as required.
- Develop an expertise of Information Technology and Telecommunication enterprise applications and business processes within the areas they support to assist user base with the application and problem resolution.
- Make recommendations on provisioning methods and other operational efficiencies that will aid in reducing expenses or increasing efficiency in the telecom billing and user support area.
- Research supports requests to help customers overcome problems. Interface with vendors as well as various internal employees to quickly resolve issues.
- Proactively identify areas of improvements, drive projects, build relationships and successfully implement changes from standard administrative actions to full-scale deployments.
- Ability to flag and escalate potential issues in a timely manner to avoid missing target resolution timelines or project milestones.
- Define and document business or functional requirements for ongoing system changes and enhancement. Identify business opportunities, develop and drive solutions for the opportunities.
- Monitors site performance, investigates alerts, and escalates as appropriate. Participates in testing and scheduled releases as directed by other leaders.
- University Degree in Science or Engineering with a minimum of 2:1 honors from a reputable university.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL language and CRM an advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge of telecommunications billing systems, terms, and auditing functions preferred. Relevant professional certifications will be an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with an emphasis on quality while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Minimum of two years post-NYSC relevant work experience required.
Uniquely, the work environment offers a first class condition with a very attractive remuneration package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here
Note: Qualified and interested candidates should please attach their updated CV’s while sending in their Applications.