MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. It currently recruits a Switch power Engineer to be based in Nigeria. He will report directly to switch power Manager
- Supervision and acceptance of installation works done by contractors/ supplier at MTN switches
- Liaison with utilities vendor, contractors, and consultants on day by day to direct and lead their activities and performance. Ensure strict adherence to policies and procedures of MTN in Power implementation.
- Oversee the review of switch M&E upgrades to guarantee timely delivery to meet the business objective.
- Switch M&E implementation project management, direction and control in close collaboration with facility team member
- Maintain accurate M&E system records for all MTN technical and non technical facilities.
- Supervise and accept installation done by contractors / supplier
- Provide high level support to M&E switch operations in the event of major failures
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
- National and International travel.
- Valid drivers license.
- Extended working hour.
- Minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent
At least five (4) years professional experience in design, implementation and maintenance/management of power/cooling systems.
Hands on experience in the implementation of professional systems.
B.Sc. or HND Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution.
This vacancy expires on September 29th 2009
Click here to Apply on MTN Website