Syngenta – We are a business that helps humanity face its toughest challenge: how to feed a rising population, sustainably. Our world class science and innovative crop solutions transform how crops are grown to enable millions of growers to make better use of available resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical and Marketing Head, West Africa
Job ID: 1801637
- Retailers and growers segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Market research Management
- Communication Management (technical)
- Portfolio management.
- Applies effective grower, channel and influencer segmentation
- Develops/delivers innovative, customer-driven offers
- Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer
- Designs/implements effective CRM strategies
- Support key accounts and distribution channels.
- Delivery of technical value proposition of Syngenta’s solutions across value chain and crops
- Coordinating the registration of key products (Seeds and Crop Protection)
- Actively develop relationships with outside bodies that have major influence on country business e. g external markets for products, international marketing boards etc.
- Implementation of technical and marketing strategies, advertisement and its communication according overall AME and country strategies
- Surveys on markets (segments, users, sales channels and competition), analysis of the data and identification of positive opportunities.
- Marketing visits to key customers
- Member of the Cluster Transition Team.
- Lead the building of West Africa marketing team, including the definition of new processes/ways of working.
- Support the necessary activities to ensure business continuity during the transition.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
Critical Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in Technical (Crop protection and Seeds) and Marketing roles.
- Preferably, 3-5 years of experience in the agrochemical industry
- Advanced English
- Intermediate French.
Critical Leadership Capabilities:
- Manages for performance
- Develops people, organization and self
- Collaborates across boundaries.
- Communicates with impact
- Leads change and holds ambiguity
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Focuses on customers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply