T40 is an end-to-end digital platform for intercity transportation and logistics services across Africa enabling end users to get the best customer experiences possible while helping Businesses realize more profits from their business operations. We are changing the face of intercity mobility across Africa. We are leading the way in developing world-class digital solutions for stakeholders in the intercity transport segment. Our mission is to provide an open platform that would support easy and cost – efficient digitization of associated ground transportation services in Nigeria and across Africa. Our vision is to become the leading technology partner for Ground transportation stakeholders across Africa supporting operators, travellers, OTAs and other retail partners. We are a fully remote team with colleagues spread across 5 cities in 2 continents and counting. We are looking to grow our team to Support our expanding client base. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (M/F/D)
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Operations Manager (m/f/d), you will lead the Business Operations Team to ensure high productivity of all managed assets. You goal is to maximize revenue generation for the company by effectively collaborating with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams.
- The ideal candidate for this role would have a combination of some Sales, Business Development, Operations and Project Management skills.
- Ensure high performance of all assets under management.
- Effectively manage the asset pipeline.
- Deploy and manage Travellerz Experience Centres.
- Manage internal Operations Projects.
- Work with the Sales Team in Business Acquisition and Onboarding.
- Create and maintain a handbook for clients using assets.
- Find new channels for client sourcing.
- Secure financing partnerships for asset leases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager in a tech company.
- You are good with technology and using different tools to get the job done.
- You are very comfortable working remotely, and you understand the benefits but also the drawbacks that come with it.
- You have worked in a smaller company before, and are happy taking on a lot of varied tasks.
- You are hands-on and love getting your hands dirty, but also know when it’s best to delegate.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- You are a big picture thinker, but you are also good at implementation and follow-through, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- You can work to produce the best results both in a team and independently.
- You have impeccable verbal and written English skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
If you decide to join us, you can expect:
- Working in a super supportive and collaborative team
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Exposure to modern products, tools and exponential career growth
- Maximum working flexibility (we are a remote-first company)
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
24th April, 2023.
Note: Only candidates that attempt the pre-screening assessment would be considered.