Tabs and Icons Consulting Limited is a professional services delivery company specialised in Human Capital Development with emphasis on spreadsheet and financial modeling.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor staff training and development programs.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirement and revising job description.
- Manage recruitment and selection of all new employees and contract staff
- Report to Management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Managing Consultant. This individual will be responsible for maintaining, leading and enhancing the Organisational Human Resources programs and policies as they apply.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop, implement and manage Performance Appraisal systems that drive high performance in line with the Company’s Policies.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- HND or B.Sc. in Administration or Human Resources Management with an advanced degree in Human Resources or an MBA strongly preferred
- Relevant professional qualifications eg. CIPM, SHRM, etc.
- Minimum of 8 years cumulative experience.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of Labour law and HR Best Practices
- Understand confidentiality; capable of discretion & able to handle/treat sensitive / important information properly
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR Executive
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Ability to influence others and manage change
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with subject “HRM”