TACADE Consulting Limited – At TACADE Consulting, we continually aim at being Africa’s most honored and respected provider of best practices in consultancy, which will be absorbed globally through the empowerment of individuals and organizations in attaining more effectiveness through the provision of practical guidance, contents and qualifications that has been sieved from real life experience and developmental practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator/Trainer
- We are looking for an excellent corporate trainer to help our clients cultivate their skills and knowledge in their chosen field. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities that you must possess.
- The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of clients and ensuring they pass their international exams.
The following are the courses:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Health Safety and Environmental Management
- Food Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Critical thinking and decision making
- B.Sc/BA in Management, Business, HR, Finance or relevant field
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Certification in relevant field is a plus
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Serves customers by selling our services; meeting and exceeding customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and service literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, services, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Meeting Targets, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
- We need applicants who are between the ages of 25 – 40 from all over Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Stating the course they are applying for as Subject of the mail. e.g. ‘Quality Assurance’.
Application Deadline 13th December, 2017.