Tacade Consulting was established to empower individuals and organizations to be more effective by providing practical guidance, contents and qualifications sieved from real life experience and developing practices. In pursuit of her objectives, Tacade Consulting is in need of people who will be committed to this goal and work efficiently and effectively in driving this company to her set targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
- The idea candidate will typically deal with our organization’s largest and most important clients, known as key accounts.
- He/she will plan and manage key accounts to maximize revenue and profit opportunities, while aiming to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- The client relationship manager will work closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Convert for companies in the first quarter and same for the remaining quarters of the year.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Work with Reporting Managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities related to training and customer needs.
- Administer customer referrals, filling of materials keep track of them and convert them into sales.
- Responsible for attending to customers request, enquires and process payment.
- Handles customer relationship management
- Maintain current knowledge of accounting database and record keeping
- Manage the payment functions with customer ensuring accuracy and compliance with product cost.
- Perform monthly review and bank reconciliation statement of Income and expenditures
- Provide all budget and expenditures for the month.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Previous sales experience with an organised approach to work.
- A minimum of two years of Customer Relationship Management experience.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or Management related courses.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Commitment to TACADE consulting mission and vision and a passion for learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with minimal oversight in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Demonstrated critical training skills and ability to provide solution to participants.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and familiarity with CRM database software.
- Able to document information from customer requests forms and other means of contact
- Skills in accounting.
- 64 hours/week
- Weekend hours required as needed
- Occasional overtime required
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] stating their name, role being applied for and company’s name as the email subject e.g. Edwin Becky – Customer Relationship Manager – TACADE Consulting Limited.