TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a self-driven and resourceful and qualified Web Developer to carry out the following responsibilities:
- To write codes, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful way
- To be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Support end users and attend to any issue related to Information Technology or computer based problem.
- Implement and manage relevant information technology processes and practise for continuous operation of the organization.
- Troubleshoot all reported issue related to information technology, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Manage user privileges and permissions as described in access control list.
- Manage backup jobs of the entire organization both onsite and offsite.
- Write clean, well designed code.
- Web programming, data structures and algorithms, quantitative reasoning, computing architecture and operating systems.
- Evaluating code to ensure it’s properly structured, and is compatible with browsers and operating devices.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or related qualification from a reputable lnstitution with at least 3 years experience in Web Development / Programming.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Microsoft or Cisco Certification is an added advantage.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2022.