TalentPool Nigeria – Our client, a Multi-sectoral company, is recruiting highly motivated and dedicated professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-end Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team.
- You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- As a Backend developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 2 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer with e-hailing company an advantage
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2021.