Tasty Time Nigeria Limited is a family-owned business with a continuous operation for more than two decades. In recent and past years, it has built and expanded its manufacturing facilities in order to serve and further emphasize product quality and service. Our products pricing has also become more competitive as a result of this. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconcile all expenditures and keep all necessary records of allowances and transaction within the anticipated time frame or specific period.
- Update the Fixed Asset additions/disposals on the system and execute the depreciation module.
- Accurately post store-related entries under the appropriate reporting period and ensure timely inventory module on a monthly basis.
- Develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports so as to find the possible flaws in inventory storage, handling and usage
- Maintaining stock ledger and looking into the fact that physical inventory counts are organized and corresponding.
- Analyzing the overhead costs and variable costs of the company so as to ensure smooth accountancy.
- Investigate reports made related to the inventory count is correct or not so that any kind of fraud can be avoided and timely action can be taken against the one who has deliberately made a fraud report.
- Controlling income and expenditure.
- Auditing financial information.
- Compiling and presenting reports, stocks and financial statements.
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Performing bank account reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Investigating any discrepancies in sales invoicing and payments
- Creating and balancing customers’ accounts
- Managing subsordinateworkloads and deadlines.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th June, 2023.
Note: It is important to note that the company is situated at Ipaja, Alimosho local govt, Lagos, and as such candidates who are residents around this axis of Lagos state are at localized advantage.