Posted on :
26 Mar, 2010
26 Mar, 2010
TATA Group is an India owned multinational conglomerate with operations in Nigeria. As part of our expansion strategy in Nigeria, we require the services of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professionals to fill the following vacant positions in our Workshop Service Centre:
SPARE PARTS DEPARTMENT
(8) DATA CLERK/ASSISTANTS – (Lagos)
– Input spare parts transactions like inwards and outwards movement of spare parts in the computer
– prepare and update Bin cards
– Experience in spare parts stores in Automobile industry is essential
(9) PARTS PICKERS – (Lagos)
– Assist the store keeper in proper arrangement of materials in the spare parts store. jobs involved
will be checking incoming Parts, Binning of same, issuing correct parts to workshop and outside customers etc
Qualifications, Experience and competencies for positions above
– HND/OND/NABTEB/Trade Test 1 & 2
– Minimum of Five (5) years experience in relevant field
– Must not be less than 28 years of age
– Knowlegde of computer is required for position 8 above.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Competitive salary, pension, Healthcare, and excellent scope for career progression.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send by attachment, their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format) and brief profile in Excel format (download sample below) stating the position you are applying for as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
Closing date for Application is 6th April 2010
Please ensure that you submit your brief profile using the excel format below
Note: Download the format, edit it and submit it with your application.