TATA Group Nigeria is part of an international automobile group engaged in the distribution of TATA vehicles in Nigeria.
We require the services of young, energetic, and experienced Nigerian professionals to fill the following vacant position:
1) Logistics Manager
- Articulate and plan the whole of the delivery process from confirmation and approval of sales requisition.
- Initiate and authorize PDI request to Workshop.
- Handle and coordinate all releases and transfers of vehicles with PDI coordinator and accounts department.
- Follow up from the beginning, all vehicles in PDI till their release.
- Receive and carry out quality checks on all vehicles before handing over process is commenced.
- Liaise with Accounts on all payment confirmation and agreed terms of payments.
- Supervise from specification and Coordinate all body building requirement of clients through outsourced body builders.
- Coordinate and monitor activities of external contract drivers for transfers of vehicles nation wide
- Periodic check and sign off on all documents related to payments for body building, registration, and transfer of vehicles,
- Coordinates with customers from time of sales requisition to final delivery
2) Body Shop Supervisor
- Directs the activities of the body shop employees in performing body repairs, including meeting time schedules, productivity levels and maintaining quality standards for customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the reputation, efficiency, and profitability of shop operations.
- Oversees daily operation of the business, including workflow through the body and paint departments.
- Responsible for controlling costs, maintaining good employee relations, setting and obtaining objectives
- Enforce standards and policies set by the management and accountable for results.
- Must enjoy working with people, working around cars and trucks, and be comfortable with leadership responsibilities.
- Must be able to make decisions and respond quickly to unexpected situations. Must be a good leader, mediator, and team player.
- Must have self-confidence, self motivation, integrity, and good work ethics.
3) Sales Officers
- Prospect, establish and maintain new and old clients
- Conversant with passenger and/or commercial vehicle sales
- Achieve sales target in designated territories
- Must be a go-getter able to open and close sales
4) Service Advisors
- Responsible for customer relationship and service delivery
- Automobile experience absolutely compulsory
- Young and energetic (not more than 45 years of age)
- A good degree/HND
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident, outgoing, sociable character
- Valid driving licence
- Fully conversant with outlook, word excel, and power point
- Flexible approach to working hours to meet deadlines
- Must be computer literate for the position of logistics manager
- Must be willing to work long hours with minimum supervision
- 3-6 Years industry experience required.
- for body shop supervisor, an engineering background with complete knowledge of body shop operations with an experience of over 6-8 years is required.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary, Pension, Health care, and excellent scope for career progression
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send electronically their application and curriculum vitae (in MS Word format and brief profile (in Excel format-see sample below) stating the position they are applying for as the subject of the email on or before 12th November, 2012 to: [email protected]
Name | Age | Institution Attended | Course of Study | Qualification | Grade | Professional Membership | Name of Current Employer | Current Position | Years of Experience | GSM | E-mail