NBC Plc has remained the largest bottler of non-alcoholic beverages in the country in terms of sales volume, with about 1.8 billion bottles sold per year, making it the second largest market in Africa.
NBC Plc is recruiting dynamic and result oriented individuals for the position of Tax Manager.
- Prepare company tax computations Liaise with external auditors, tax consultants and corporate tax office.
- Ensure that the company’s tax operations are compliant with statutory regulations and SOX.
- Provide timely resolutions to tax audit issues by both Federal and state tax authorities.
- Coach and implement development plans for Associates.
Who Should Apply
- BSc or HND in Finance and Accounts with a minimum 7 years experience 5 years of which must be at management level within the FMCG industry.
- ACA and or ICAN certification.
- Good understanding of the national and state laws guiding taxation.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with good skills of MS excel and BRP (like BASIS or SAP).
Location Head Office Lagos
Deadline: 3rd November 2009
This offer is now expired