Taxify is one of the fastest growing ridesharing apps in the world with millions of happy customers in 20 countries, from Europe to Mexico to South Africa. Our mission is to build the smartest way to move in cities – more convenient than public transport, but cheaper than driving your car.
We are looking for an experienced candidates, who will make it easy and effortless for all Taxify users regardless of their country of location, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Job Type: Full-time
- We are expanding in Nigeria and we are looking for a driven Operations Manager in Benin, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Taxify further.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and implement local operational processes and procedures
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify’s platform like a boss
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
What skills you should have:
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a B.A in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing.
- Have previous experience in product launches or running a business
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company a strong plus
- Be great at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply