Teach for Nigeria invites exceptional university graduates and young professionals to apply for the Fellowship. Teach For Nigeria strongly believes that the only true and sustainable path to improving educational opportunities for all children in Nigeria is by channeling and developing Nigeria’s most capable young leaders just like you against the problem of educational inequity.
Program Title: 2018 Teach for Nigeria Fellowship
- Teach for Nigeria Fellows will be teaching in schools in Lagos, Ogun and Kaduna State for the 2018 cohort.
- Teach for Nigeria is looking for promising future leaders who are vision driven and committed to transforming Nigeria through education.
- Teach for Nigeria are looking for individuals with varied levels of experience including recent graduates, working youth, experienced professionals and entrepreneurs
- Teach for Nigeria fellows are citizens of Nigeria or of Nigerian origin.
- Teach for Nigeria is open to Nigerians who after the program can be a contributing change to education in Nigeria.
- As a Teach For Nigeria Fellow, you are a part of movement of young leaders working to eliminate educational inequity.
- In addition, you receive extensive leadership development training, intensive teacher training leading to a Postgraduate Diploma in Education, real responsibility from day one, a job and internship opportunity during and post Fellowship, the opportunity to be a part of a global network of change agents from across 42 countries, access to professional development and network of supporters, ongoing leadership development, coaching, business training and skills workshops, the opportunity to design and implement a social change project, a stipend for two years including during the school holidays and about 9-10 weeks of holiday.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply