Posted on :
14 Oct, 2009
14 Oct, 2009
An impeccable learning environment in Nigeria, west africa that has been achieving academic excellence through matching approved curricula and school mission, is looking for a qualified and resourceful head of school
• can you serve and lead one of Nigeria’s foremost educational initiatives?
• can you responsibly manage policies, regulations, and procedures in today’s emerging international educational environment?
• can you establish and promote high standards and expectations for students and staff for academic performance and behavior?
• do you have the know-how in montessori and k-12 school administration?
• Bachelor’s degree in education with 8 years teaching experience;
• Bachelor’s degree plus teaching certificate & 10 years teaching experience;
• Masters degree in education with 3 years teaching experience;
• Masters degree plus teaching certificate & 5 years teaching experience;
• Experience in managing schools and students;
• Expatriate preferred.
Method of application:
Interested candidates should please send applications replete with unabridged resume and scanned credentials by email, to: [email protected]
New york: 1.516.515.3244
closing date: 22nd october, 2009.