Team Ace – Our client is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with the ambition to expand to other emerging markets. The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Treasury and Credit Risk
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position will support the Finance team in managing banking relationships and treasury administration including liquidity management, risk assessment, and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
You’ll focus on:
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting to senior management
- Interest rate risk management and development of risk mitigation strategies
- Foreign exchange risk management and development of foreign exchange risk mitigation strategies
- Preparing periodical management reports on budget utilisation and variances, reasons for variations and purpose preliminary recommendations for management review.
- Sound knowledge of Trade finance tools: Bills for collection, Letters of Credit e.t.c
- Evaluate and analyze customer records, credit history, credit data and financial statements in order to determine creditworthiness and the degree of risk involved in extending credit and recommending payment plans
Requirements and Skills
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you have:
- An understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and
- various financial instruments
- 6 + years of experience in Treasury
- Minimum of Master Degree, B.Sc qualification.
- ACCA, ICAN, CFA certification
- Excellent understanding and appreciation of IFRS, GAAP and IAS.
Salary: N350,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using “Treasury and Credit Risk Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2020.