At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Business / Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop Sales strategy, sales plan: yearly, quarterly and monthly .
- Be conversant with and monitor market development, competition and pricing in order to evolve the marketing and business development strategy.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Generate business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Arrange periodic meetings with customers and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Research the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Integrate and align the activities of the department with the rest of the Company for synergy of delivery.
- Accountable for timely, periodic and relevant market information and analytics as well as competitive intelligence to guide investment decisions.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage same accordingly.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Must have at least 3 years work experience in a similar function.
- Business and Commercial knowledge
- Relationship Management – excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Presentation and Engagement skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, numerate and good multitasking capabilities.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications.
Intersted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2021.