TeamAce Limited – Our client, a Business Management Consulting firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Advises Top Management in the stock offering process, and executes the stock offering process.
- Analyzes financial statements, and prepares reports and recommendations to Top Management and the Board of Directors concerning financial performance.
- Annually creates a capital plan that aligns with overall business plans and strategies, and reviews the capital plan with Top Management and the Board of Directors.
- Annually reviews and updates related party transaction policies and procedures with Top Management and the Board of Directors; and reviews, approves, and discloses related party transactions, and annually distributes the Related Party Transaction Conflict of Interest Questionnaire.
- Assesses risks and exposure due to business conducted in foreign currency, prepares a report and recommendations for dealing with foreign currencies, and follows and executes the established foreign exchange management policy.
- Manages banking relationships, the check signing authority process, and alerts all individuals and banks of any changes to authority.
- Oversees cash management processes to ensure proper cash availability and best practices in cash management, and completes the TM1010-1 Cash Management Plan.
- Reviews Accounts Payable material and adds his/her signature.
- Reviews and approves requests for financial statements and any other proprietary, confidential, and/or sensitive financial information, the Risk Management Plan, and all reconciliations.
- Reviews lease/buy considerations for capital equipment.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting or a related field.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in a similar industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.