TeamAce Limited – Our client, an award winning, high impact, financially sustainable and highly scalable social enterprise, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Finance Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
- Lead a team of Financial operators towards achieving present goals.
- Prepare and facilitate completion of complex contractual agreements, reports, letters, memos
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical activities to ensure Financial and personnel requirement are met in a timely manner.
- Verify that transfer request meet guidelines
- Assist the senior associate in financial management and reporting activities
- Ensure that Financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business or Economics
- Master’s Degree in Finance and/or MBA Preferred
- 3-5 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Profound Know-how in advanced Financial analysis and investment banking .
- Familiar with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Extensive Experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2021.