At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
Locations: Lagos, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of an HND / BSc qualification
- Proven experience as Auto Mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles.
- Must be able to drive both Manual and Automatic Cars
- Must be available to resume immediately.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 17th February, 2021.