TeapotNG is a business support venture that grants businesses with funds in the form of soft loans. We equally foster the growth of businesses by investing as partners. We support businesses that are beneficial to the local community.
TeapotNG is looking for a developer to join our team. We are a hearty bunch and we are looking for another hearty folk to join us as we take on the development of our communities. If your skills and attributes matches the requirement below, please step forward.
Job Title: Developer
We would expect you to have the following as a minimum:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux operating systems.
- Basic hardware troubleshooting skills
- Basic Network knowledge.
- Knowledge of open-source penetration testing tools and methods
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Proficiency in web design and development
- Able to build and maintain a WordPress website
- Proficiency in developing Apps across IOS, Android and Windows platform
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Full understanding of application development across several platforms
- Very strong command of SQL and all its variable languages
- Able to build a test environment
- Understanding of remote working and connection to other devices
- Knowledge of continuous integration of applications
- Knowledge and ability to open ports and connect to ports on other devices
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks.
- Willingness to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
- A self-starter who can work with little or no supervision
Additional attributes we are looking for are:
- You are able to support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware and software as the case may be.
- You are able to troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers and servers over the internet using IP addresses and remote connection.
- You are able to run software updates and backups, maintain software licenses with our third party suppliers and apply patches when the need arise.
- You have the ability and analytical mind to research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- You will jointly be in charge of our cloud based document repository
- You will oversee staff adherence to security standards
- Design, test and deploy web and mobile applications in bespoke Dev/Test Environment which we would expect you to build.
- You will champion fixing and improving existing software and any other software we purchase.
- You will be working closely with all members of staff and participate in staff all events.
- You will be exposed to integration of software and third-party applications though their APIs to ours.
- And any other task we may deem interesting for you; can you make a cup of tea?
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply
Application Deadline: 1st June, 2018