Tech Company – We are a co-working space served with motivation and innovation that is focused on Community building for Freelancers, Startups, and Enterprises, who have a strong desire for Productivity. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Our organization is a Workspace located at Yaba, Lagos. We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team, essentially, to help us achieve two key aims:
- Fill the workspace with appropriate customers/clients- using Sales, Marketing, PR, and communications Skills
- Manage the place- using quality customer service, customer Retention, and PR skills
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, Communications, Sales, and Operational Management, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Be versatile, with practicable knowledge and ability in Sales, Marketing, PR, and Communications to ensure brand consistency:
- Carry out and supervise all operational processes.
- Have a keen interest in staying up-to-date on new products and features.
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Perform other duties as required and as specific to the organization.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Highly Tech and Digital Marketing-Savvy individual
- 2 – 4 years Proven work experience, at least, 1 year as a community manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing email newsletters)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. renewed subscription at the workspace, one-time customers who return to use the facility, etc)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good operational and people management skills
- Other requirements/skills as required
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 Naira Monthly.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th April, 2021.