Tech Paradigms Limited – At Tech Paradigms Limited, we are passionate about providing IT solutions for humans. We need a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages.
They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to “take the wheel” when necessary. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Solutions Developer
Locations: Abuja and Abia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze user/customer requirements and create clear technical specifications for implementation.
- Design, analyze, code and test innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant software solutions, applications and related technology solutions for our clients and customer base.
- Work closely with project managers, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts, graphic artists, sales and marketing professionals.
- Participate in analysis, expansion and scaling of existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics.
- Ensure adherence to industry standards and best practices for delivery of software solutions for clients and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Preferably male, not more than 25 years of age.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related technical field will be an added advantage
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Good presentation and excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to interpret written user requirements and technical specification documents.
- 5+ years’ software development and programming experience
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture and experience working with Linux/Unix OS and Windows OS/PowerShell.
- Experience with JEE (EJB, JSP, XML), Php, C++, web services, application servers (Jboss/Tomcat, Apache) and mobile programming languages (Android/ioS).
- Good knowledge of SQL, database architecture and design (including mySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Oracle DBMS).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 6th September, 2019