FAYA (For All Your Advertising) is a new advertising technology platform under TechAdvance located in Victoria Island, Lagos. Our platform is designed to automate and simplify the process of media buying and media selling of ads through cross-integrations and data-driven insights. Our goal is to be the most innovative, interactive, client and data-driven ad-tech platform in Nigeria and other African markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Strategic Account Manager
- TechAdvance is looking to hire an associate strategic account manager to play a critical role in building and maintaining relationships with significant clients. The strategic account manager will focus on maintaining new and long-term key client relationships and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
- As an Associate Strategic Account Manager, not only will you be responsible to maintain the relationships with new and existing clients, but also represent the company and interact with potential prospects as needed.
- So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude and love for media advertising technology, we would like to meet you.
- Identify and grow opportunities within new and assigned accounts and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Actively monitor and optimize accounts
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Advocate product excellence and seamless product delivery within the company’s internal team
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Lead point of contact all matters specific to assigned accounts
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key client’s needs and requirements
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Liaison between key clients and internal teams & suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Master customer escalations to ensure the best outcome for client and company
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Experience: 2+ or solid experience in managing B2B accounts or senior level client relationships
- Passionate: You are committed to delivering world-class client service, passionate about technology and learning
- Meticulous: You have a keen eye for detail, you know that details matter
- Team Player: Strong focus on collaboration and relationship management across multiple departments
- Knowledgeable: 2+ years in media marketing agency or publisher or ad tech platforms
- Driven: Results matter and you get stuff done, execute like a boss
- Intuitive: You know your audience and are a highly skilled written and oral communicator with the ability to formulate structured communications in a complex environment
- Agile: Ability to think and react quickly with a proven track record of managing multiple daily tasks successfully, as well as long-term strategic projects in a fast-paced growth environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]