TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients. Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention, and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time. Shac & Bango is Powered by TechBango. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Creator / Curator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work location: Hybrid
- We are hiring an experienced content writer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Shac & Bango is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, blogs and other social media platforms.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- BSc in English, Mass Communication, Journalism or related field.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Familiarity with web publications.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and work from home
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja.