CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd/ GTE, a Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) company is today the oldest and largest drug distribution NGO in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with Headquarters at Jos and six zonal drug depots within Nigeria. With a vision to be “the preferred partner in health care”, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance driven individuals to fill the following vacancies
Job Title: Technical Officer Logistics
The ideal person shall coordinate the Supply Chain Management activities of existing programs of the company and provide logistics support services for SCHARP Project under AHNI, a COC project funded by USAID to provide comprehensive HIVIAIDS program to 29 sites in five SouthWest states of the country.
The successful candidate shall report to the Head – Programs & Supply Chain Management.
- Hold a minimum of a B. Pharm with one year experience.
- Persons with first degree in Health or life Sciences and 2 years of high performance in Logistics and Distribution of health commodities are also eligible to apply.
- Masters in Business Administration or Public Health would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Good Microsoft Office skills and exposure to Inventory Management Accounting package.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Method of Application