Technira Limited – If there’s a digital challenge, we are the solution. If there’s question, we’ve got the answer. If the plan is unravelling, we are the integrators. If you are faced with dumb data, we are the smart guys in the room. If you need to digitize, automate and analyze, we are The Leading Enabler of the Internet of Things.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Owerri, Imo
- The Marketing Officer oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organisations marketing message.
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the Role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2018.