Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Resumption: Not later than 12th March, 2020.
- Candidate will be responsible for regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, drive safely, obey the traffic laws, and respect the rights of other drivers.
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes early to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behaviour, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Male; 30 – 45 years and a native of South Western part of Nigeria
- Proven experience as an executive driver
- A valid driver’s license
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations
- Minimum of a high school diploma.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 25th February, 2020